Registration dates and fees
- Reduced registration fees (23/09/2014 - 15/04/2015)
- Normal registration fees (16/04/2015 - 26/06/2015)
All the signatories of the contribution approved for publication must pay the registration fee.
- Conference bag
- Printed conference programme
- Admission to all academic sessions of the conference
- Presentation of the accepted contributions
- Certificates regarding attendance and presentation of contributions
- Publication of the contributions in the eBook with he AIDIPE2015 ISBN
In order to take part in the AIDIPE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2015 "Research with and for society" the interested party must first of all register via the ConfTool platform:
Once registered as a participant, he/she may submit a contribution.
How to pay the registration fees
Payment of the registration fees will be carried out via bank transfer:
Bank: Banco de Santander
IBAN: ES48 0049 4870 8529 1609 2739
For international transfers:
Swift Code: BSCHESMM
Please clearly indicate "AIDIPE International Conference 2015" in the payment document, including your registration reference number.
Together with the payment slip students and/or members of educational research associations must also send documentary proof of their status.