Oral communications on research regarding one of the five themes. These contributions require:
- Title of the communication
- City Country
- Contact e-mail
Document with the main text of the contribution, which must take into account the following sections and requirements:
- Abstract (150-200 words).
- Keywords in accordance with the ERIC Thesaurus to create a link between the word and the address (4-5 words).
- Structured in the following sections in accordance with the IMRaD format:
- results and
- discussion/ conclusions.
- References in accordance with the sixth edition of the APA standards linking the word to the address
- Maximum length of the document including the main text: 4000 words. Minimum: 3000 words
- Attention: Three keys aspects, questions or problems resulting from the contribution will be included at the end of the same for their discussion during the conference.
Oral communications regarding research will comply with the following style sheets:
- Interest of the contribution for AIDIPE 2015
- Significance of the theoretical framework used as a starting point
- Appropriateness of the methodology (design, methods, strategies and instruments) used.
- Quality of the data and opportunity to analyse the same
- Relevance of the results
- Consistence and prospective of the discussion
- Up-to-dateness and pertinence of the bibliography
- Impact and scientific value of the contribution
- Transferability of the research
Contributions are sent to the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AIDIPE 2015 "Research with and for society" via the ConfTool platform: