Standards for the elaboration of posters on research
For their assessment the posters will be presented in:
- Communication format, with the same requirements, except for the specification of the key aspects, and in
- Representational, graphic and printed format.
Communication format posters on one of the five themes. These contributions require:
- Title of the poster
- City Country
- Contact e-mail
Document with the main text of the contribution, which must take into account the following sections and requirements:
- Abstract (150-200 words).
- Keywords in accordance with the ERIC Thesaurus to create a link between the word and the address (4-5 words).
- Structured in the following sections in accordance with the IMRaD format:
- results and
- discussion/ conclusions.
- References in accordance with the sixth edition of the APA standards linking the word to the address
- Maximum length of the document including the main text: 4000 words. Minimum: 3000 words
Posters in communication format will comply with the following style sheets:
→ Authorship template for research posters - communication format
→ Main text template for research posters - communication format
Exhibition format poster on one of the five research subjects. This will be presented in a representational graphic and printed format.
Posters in exhibition format will comply with the following style sheets: (available soon)
- Relevance of the contribution for AIDIPE 2015
- Significance of the theoretical framework used as a starting point
- Appropriateness of the methodology (design, methods, strategies and instruments) used.
- Quality of the data and opportunity to analyse the same
- Relevance of the advances or results
- Consistence and prospective of the discussion
- Up-to-dateness and pertinence of the bibliography
- Impact and scientific value of the contribution
- Transferability of the research
Contributions are sent to the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AIDIPE 2015 "Research with and for society" via the ConfTool platform: